Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Don't mind

Hey guys,
as you can probably tell, I am obsessed with clothes and sometimes I buy things I am totally in love with, but I am too afraid to wear them in public. So, every once in a while, I challenge myself by wearing more fashionable clothing items to school. Like these trousers. This is exactly what I wore to school on Friday. And, of corse, people were commenting on my "special" trousers, but I don't acre anymore. I wear what I want and I wear it for myself. I don't want to impress anyone, I just want to feel good about myself. I know, it is nothing new, but i finally feel like I can live after this little rule ;)
trousers:H&M, shirt:Primark, sneakers:Ebay
tt5r5e
tggfd
sdgfrd

5 comments:

Katie said...

I get that too sometimes! I love wearing my bowler hat, but I haven't worn it to school yet. I love your outfit so much!
Katie xx
http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

Rebecca said...

Die schuhe sind echt schick und auch dein neues Video gefällt wir super gut:)
Du bist so sympatisch!♥

http://arresttthisgirl.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

Lass dir nicht reinreden, die Hose und dein ganzer Stil sowieso sind absolut klasse! :)
Du hast mal in dem FAQ-Video erwähnt, dass du dir deine Haare mit einer Farbe von Garnier färbst. Welche ist das denn genau? Und welche hast du hier auf den Fotos in den Haaren?
Ganz liebe Grüße, ich find dich klasse ^^

Anonymous said...

I am really happy to glance at this blog posts which consists of plenty of valuable facts, thanks for providing these data.


My web-site :: For More Info

Ittehad Lawn said...

D showcases her women's high end clothing Line that includes apparel such

Post a Comment

Vielen Dank! Ich liebe es eure Kommentare zu lesen. Sie zaubern mir jedes mal ein Lächeln ins Gesicht.
Thank you for writing this comment. I love reading your comments. They make me so happy!